Well normally I don't do things that I get tagged in, but I liked this one so I'll give it a go anyway!
Thanks to OHiNeedTea
for tagging me xD
1. My name is Emily but I prefer to go by Emy.
2. I have an older brother who recently graduated college with a major in English.
3. I am attending Kutztown University of Pennsylvania to get my BFA in Crafts. I am in my second semester of my Junior year, so 1 more year to go!
4. My boyfriend of 5 years lives in Texas, miles and miles away from me!
5. I plan to move to Texas once I graduate.
6. I write a lot of fantasy stories with quite a few of my friends, including my boyfriend's dad who is (now) a published author. I have no plans to really pursue writing, because I don't feel like I'm really that good at it, but I do enjoy doing it as a hobby with others. Co-writing is fun!
7. My favorite craft is metalworking, and I love to make wearable items. I originally came to school with an interest in costume design, and although I am still interested in doing that later in life, metalworking as become something I am really very passionate about! It's really nice to be able to combine the two artforms.
8. No matter how many friends I end up making I always feel like theres room for more! I tend to be a very loyal and drama-free friend, and somehow I end up being the one that everyone else talks to about all their issues. o.o I'm not entirely sure how that ended up happening, but I guess I'm okay with it as long as it helps everyone else to talk to someone xD
9. I drink wayyyyy too much coca-cola.
10. I love to cook and bake. My favorite thing to do with melzika
is to make cookies and/or brownies with wayyyy too many chocolate chips xD
11. My cousin (and friend) committed suicide when I was in my freshman year of college (she was 15 years old) out of the blue. I miss her terribly and spend a lot of my time thinking about what we would be doing if she were still alive. It sucks, but I know she would want my life to go on, so I try to keep myself busy and not let my sadness ruin everything :3 Instead I try to be happy for her!
12. When she died I got my right ear pieced up in the cartilage because we'd always said we were going to do that together when we were younger. xD It's pretty lame, I know, but hey! I rock the cartilage piercing now rofl.
13. I love to play dungeons and dragons and other tabletop games! One of my favorites is Pathfinder, which I currently play with my boyfriend, his dad, and his dad's friends xD Weird group, I know. My friends and I at college hope to play a campaign sometime soon, too.
14. I love basically anything in the fantasy genre! Some of my favorite shows/movies are Game of Thrones and Lord of the Rings
15. I also really like children's movies and I watch them all the time, even now that I'm 21, lol. One of my favorites is Mulan and has been since I was young.
16. My favorite fantasy book series are A Song of Ice and Fire (well, when I was reading it xD), Harry Potter, The Shamer Chronicles, Dragon's Blood, and a few others.
17. I listen to all sorts of music! Literally almost anything. Right now I am listening to Blackmill, Adam Lambert, Puscifer and random dubstep a lot.
18. I have a pet turtle and a beta fish. The turtle's name is Chester and he is way wayyy cuter than you would expect a turtle to be. He makes all sorts of different faces and is always looking at my like I'm a loony bin. (To be fair, I am.)
19. I've been binge-watching House since last weekend. I have no idea why. I've pretty much watched everything on Netflix at this point (I watch stuff while I'm doing work.)
20. I met my boyfriend over a videogame while I was in highschool. We both played World of Warcraft, and we hit it off. We've been together since then.
I taaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag... melzika